Past editions: Spring ‘20, Fall ‘19
CS 420: Introduction to the Theory of Computation
- Location: (M01-0409) Room 409, 1st floor, McCormack
- Schedule: 4:00pm to 5:15pm on Monday, Wednesday
- Office: (M03-0201-16) Room 0201-16, 3rd floor, McCormack
- Office hours: 12:30pm to 2:00pm Tuesday (in-person) / 2:30pm to 4pm Wednesday (remote)
Teaching assistants contact
- Dennis Liew
Office hours: 12:30pm to 1:30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Hannah Zicarelli
- Office hours: 5:30pm to 6:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- CS420 Supplementary Material: The Turing library (Coq)
- CS420 Supplementary Material: NFA/DFA/REGEX algorithms (Python)
- Logic Foundations exercises
- Final Grade Calculator (WARNING: the calculated result is approximated, because some values are calculated on a curve)
Note: Any lecture titles in future dates are considered tentative.